Ammonia-free permanent hair colour containing up to 75%* natural origin ingredients, after mixing with the supplied developer. Contains oils and extracts from certified organic farming.
Its special formulation ensures perfect grey/white coverage and excellent tolerability.
Provides vibrant, shiny, even-toned and long-lasting colour results. With its velvety texture, the mixture is easy to apply, perfectly adheres to the hair and does not drip.
Available in 28 shades, all ICEA VEGAN certified.
• Colour tube 50ml
• Oxy Emulsion 20 vol 75 ml (contained in applicator bottle)
• Lucens shampoo sachet 10ml
• Lucens conditioner sachet 10ml
• Disposable gloves
• Instruction leaflet
Click here to discover more about the amazing benefits of using Lucens Vegan Box Colour.
Directions for Use
Perform a preliminary sensitivity test 48 hours before every use.
1. Put a towel over the shoulders to protect clothing. Remove any rings or bracelets and wear disposable gloves. Gloves must be worn.
2. Unscrew the cap of the Oxidising Emulsion Activator bottle and add the entire content of the Color Cream tube.
3. Carefully close the bottle cap and shake until the mixture is blended thoroughly.
4. Cut the tip of the cap and proceed with application immediately (the mixture is effective only if applied immediately and cannot be stored).
5. Apply on the roots section by section until saturation of the first 2 to 3 cm. Use the applicator bottle tip or a brush to separate the hair.
6. Apply the mixture on the mid-shafts, massaging it in section by section. Then gently massage the mixture throughout the entire head of hair from roots to ends.
7. Leave in place for 35 minutes.
8. Massage to emulsify the colour for 2 to 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
9. Proceed to wash with Protective Shampoo for Colour-Treated Hair and rinse.
10. Apply Protective Conditioner for Colour-Treated Hair on the mid-shafts and ends, massage it in section by section, then comb to distribute. Leave in place for 3 to 5 minutes.
11. Rinse thoroughly and proceed to dry.
5.0:Aqua (Water/Eau), Laureth-3, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Ethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glyceryl Isostearate, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil), Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Sorbitan Oleate, Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Betaine, Polyquaternium-22, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceteareth-20, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Lecithin, Tetrasodium Edta, Ceteareth-33, Verbascum Densiflorum Flower/Stem Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cota Tinctoria Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Citric Acid, Erythorbic Acid, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Benzoate,Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, 4-Chlororesorcinol,Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, M-Aminophenol, 2-Methylresorcinol,2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, P-Methylaminophenol Sulfate.
hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. It is therefore recommended to carefully read the list of ingredients printed on the box and not to use the product in the event of allergy or intolerance to any of the substances mentioned therein. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Read and follow the instructions provided in the package leaflet. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Wear suitable protective gloves during all phases of product preparation, application, shampooing and final rinsing. Rinse hair well after application. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Do not colour your hair if: - you have a rush on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp, - you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair, - you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past. This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary sensitivity test according to accompanying directions should be made 48 hours before every use.