Our cult-fave Wispies style is now available in 4 pre-cut smaller segments which allow for more control in applying lashes, simplifying the process. Using shorter lash segments reduces lifting on the ends of the lash band. Customize it your way: apply all 4 segments for a full strip lash look, or apply fewer segments to accent the outer corners of the eyes for a flared, cat-eye look
- Medium volume, long length
- Rounded lash style that is shorter at the inner and outer corner
- Signature Wispies style with crisscross, feathering and curl
- Invisiband provides an undetectable lash band and the most comfortable wear
1. Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for 30 seconds until the adhesive becomes tacky.
3. Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press down to secure.
Simply peel off the lash from the outer edge and carefully remove adhesive from the band to reuse.