0

Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo Thick Hair 250ml

114639 - 250ml
Save
Scroll to Zoom Pinch to zoom
Price: € 7,55
€3.02 per 100ml
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
0 reviews
Clearance
Features & benefits
  • Moisturising shampoo for thick hair
  • Repairs and protects dry and damaged hair
  • Leaves it full of vitality
  • Incredible smoothnes
  • Contains silk extracts
In Stock
Quantity
-
+
Share this Product: Share Page: Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email

Description

Directions

Ingredients

Warnings

Description

Do your clients complain about unruly hair? Introduce them to Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturising Shampoo and give them hair that's irresistibly soft to touch. This professional product is suitable for coarse, damaged hair, providing strength and smoothness from root to tip. Wella shampoo with silk extract repairs and moisturises thick hair, leaving it full of vitality.

Directions

Apply to damp hair and massage into a lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Wella Professional Enrich Shampoo - Coarse, Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Creatine, Sodium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Guar trimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Silk, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. The Product Does Not Contain Ingredients Considered Hazardous As Defined By Osha, 29 Cfr 1910.1200 And/Or Whmis Under The Hpa.

Warnings

Eye contact may cause mild, transient irritation. Some redness and/or stinging may occur. Skin: not expected to be irritating, sensitising, photoallergenic or phototoxic when used as intended. If irritation occurs following intended use or prolonged contact, it is expected to be mild and transient. Inhalation: not expected to be irritating to the respiratory system. Not volatile, therefore limited inhalation exposure anticipated. Ingestion: product used as intended is not expected to cause gastrointestinal irritation. Accidental ingestion of undiluted product may cause mild gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.

Customer Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet
Recently Viewed Products