The new Matrix Bond Utlim8 is a complete bond protecting system that can be used both during and after a professional hair colour or lightening service to protect and preserve bonds. The 3 Step system is a must have for any colour savvy salon.
STEP 1: The amplifier: Dosed through a professional syringe, and added into colour or lightener for bond protection.
STEP 2: A deep conditioning treatment that helps seal in the benefits of Step 1 and add further protection.
STEP 3: Perfects fibres and provides additional nourishment at-home, following the in-salon service.
The Bond Protecting System ensures that the hair is protected and the colour is preserved. Bond Ultim8 provides peace of mind for any stylist and satisfaction for clients who will come back time and time again for deep conditioned truly nourished hair.
Bond Ultim8 is also the only complete bond protecting system with 8 added benefits: 1. Helps protect bonds during colour and lightening 2. Maintains expected lift 3. No reformulation needed 4. No additional time needed 5. Helps prevent breakage 6. Helps preserve hair fibres 7. Deeply nourishes 8. Hair looks healthier
Directions for Use
STEP 1 - Amplifier
Bond ultimate will not affect your colour formulation. This includes your chosen shade, developer strength and quantity. You do not need to change your application technique or development time. Simply add to your Matrix lightener or colour.
1. Mix your Matrix lightener or colour as usual.
2. Add the required amount of Bond Ultim8 stage 1 - Amplifier to the mixed Matrix lightener or colour formulation using the syringe for accurate measurements. The measurement chart outlines the required amount.
3. Apply your formulation using your chosen technique.
4. Follow the development times for your chosen product.
5. Rinse your Matrix lightener or colour. Do not shampoo at this stage. Blot dry the hair thoroughly using a towel.
Note: *Rinse the syringe after each use and store Bond Ultim8 in an upright position
STEP 2 - Sealer
The sealer is applied after rinsing and blotting dry without shampooing.
1. Massage 15g-30g of Step 2 Sealer dependent on the length and density of hair applying from roots to ends, making sure that you focus on the area where the colour containing stage one was applied, comb through to ensure the hair is covered.
2. Develop for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Follow on with your chosen Matrix shampoo and conditioner as normal dependent on the hair diagnosis.
Note: * it is highly recommended that you weigh the product for accurate application.