Wildest Dreams hair is made from ethically sourced 100% human hair. These extensions will blend in naturally with your existing hair style. They are super easy to style so you can create your desired look within a matter of minutes. Just like natural hair, they can be washed, straightened, blow dried or even curled.
Perfect for an instant makeover or a fun night out - thin and fine hair can become thick and full, and short hair can be instantly transformed into long, luscious hair.
Directions for Use
1. First start by sectioning the hair where the extension is to be attached, either using a tail comb or your index finger
2. Snap open the clip by holding the sides and applying pressure to the middle
3. Slide the clip in downward motion where you made the parting, ensuring it is straight. Then snap the clip back into a fixed position by applying pressure to the sides.
4. Do the same with the other clips securing them to the hair one at a time. Give a small tug on the hair to make sure it is securely fastened.
5. Once all clips are secure style hair as desired
To remove; Unclip each extension by applying pressure to the middle and gently pull out.
6 Care Tips to keep your hair extensions happy;
1. Brush them regularly: be gentle with your hair extensions as pulling will cause breakage, use a brush designed for hair extensions.
2. Wash them carefully: Comb to detangle with a wide toothed comb before washing. Carefully wash your hair extensions in warm water, use low pH shampoo, don t rub, twist or scrub the hair, then rinse it.
3. Conditioning for a good condition: Apply high quality conditioner to the hair extensions and leave 5-10 minutes before rinsing.
4. Dry with low heat.
5. Store them with love: preferably in an air-tight container big enough to accommodate them perfectly.
6. No oil: Do not use oil or oily hair care products on your hair as long as you wear hair extensions.
100% Human Hair
Delivery & Stock
Important information: Please note, hair extensions are non-refundable and colours may differ slightly to the image displayed.