- Dehydrating treatment from Gelish
- Part of the Soak-Off Nail Polish range
- Essential pre-manicure step
- Dehydrates the nail plate
- Removes excess oils to prevent gels from peeling
Gelish pH Bond is part of the Soak-Off Nail Polish range. it is an essential step in the preparation of the natural nail prior to a gel manicure. It dehydrates the nail plate to ensure that no oils are present that could lead to the peeling of the gel from the nail bed. For use with other Gelish Soak Off Gel products in the range. Bottle size 15ml.
Directions for Use
Thoroughly saturate a prepped nail plate with Gelish pH Bond to dehydrate the nail plate. Ensure it is also applied generously under the free edge.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Acetate, Isobutyl Acetrate.
Keep out of reach of children. Irritant.