1 item added to your basket
X

ASP Power Stay Professional Nail Lacquer Base Coat Base Coat 9ml

544409
Offer
Exclusive
Scroll to Zoom Pinch to zoom
Price: £4.49
£4.99 per 10ml
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
0 reviews
3 FOR 2

Exclusive across our selected  ASP Nail System Range 

Features & benefits
  • The first step in triple-layer fusion for a "Self-Cured Gel-Like" manicure
  • Specially formulated to act as a colour magnet
  • The unique formula fuses with the lacquer and acts as a binding layer
  • Optical Brightener helps to bring damaged nails back to life
  • Nonychosine F delivers strength and resilience to help weak and brittle nails
In Stock
Delivery Lead Time: Available for next day delivery
Quantity
-
+
Home Delivery Click & Collect
Delivery Lead Time: Available for next day delivery
Share this Product: Share Page: Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email

Description

Directions

Ingredients

Warnings

Description

ASP The ASP Power Stay Base Coat is the first step in triple-layer fusion for a Self-Cured Gel-Like" manicure. It is specially formulated to help provide a stronger combination layer with properties that adhere to the nail and act as a colour magnet. A rejuvenating creation that helps provide ultra luminosity to natural nails. The dual acting Epoxy Resin and Polyvinyl Butyral forms a mesh-like coating that fuses with the lacquer and acts as a binding layer. This product contains an Optical Brightener that will help aid in bringing damaged nails back to life

Directions

Apply to the nail as the first step in your Power Stay treatment.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Silica, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Bis (t-Butyl Benzoxazolyl) Thiophene, Dimethicone, Glycidoxypropyl Trimethoxysilane, Methacryloyl Propyltrimethoxysilane, Methyltriethoxysilane, Mercaptopropyltrimethoxysilan

Warnings

Highly Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame. Keep away from sources of ignition. Take precautionary measures against static discharges. Toxic. Avoid contact with eyes or skin to avoid irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Discontinue use immediately if redness, rash or other allergic symptoms occur. Vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep away from children.

Customer Reviews

There are no reviews for this product yet
Recently Viewed Products