A 3 day course for beginners teaching the basics of manicure, pedicure and nail polish application techniques followed by your choice of either acrylic or hard gel.
NOTE: Ensure you select the correct kit requirements for either the Gel or Acrylic Course
You will be taught:
- Basic manicure, pedicure and nail polish application techniques, using a combination of demonstration and practical time
- Tip application, product application, maintenance and removal of your chosen system (gel or acrylic)
Upon completion of this course you will:
- be able to perform a manicure, pedicure treatment and apply nail polish
- be able to apply, maintain and remove nail from your chosen system enhancement
- Understand the health & safety, anatomy & physiology, client consultation and aftercare advice needed for these treatments
Warm waxing is one of the most popular salon treatments all year round, giving your business an excellent regular income. This course covers all areas of face and body waxing using the pot and spatula system.£96.00 £120.00
A 1 day course for beginners teaching the basics of manicure, pedicure and nail polish application techniques. .
- You will be taught basic manicure, pedicure and nail polish application techniques, with a combination of demonstration and practical time
- Upon completion of this course you will be able to perform a manicure, pedicure treatment and apply nail polish
- You will have an understanding of the health & safety, anatomy & physiology, client consultation and aftercare advice needed for these treatments
Threading is a highly popular technique for hair removal as it doesn't require application of any products to the skin. Mastering this ancient art can give you a quick and simple alternative method of eyebrow and facial hair removal.£105.60 £132.00
A must for any beauty therapist to learn about different skin types, how to cleanse, tone, moisturise and apply the correct mask, and how to carry out a facial massage
• Review of products and facial routines
• Anatomy and physiology (head, neck and shoulders)
• Skin analysis, including consultation techniques and aftercare advice.
• The knowledge and understanding to analyse skin types
• The skills and knowledge required to create a tailored facial treatment for your clients£96.00 £120.00
This course will show you how to correctly design, map, perfect the perfect brow and how to tint eyelashes to enhance the brow. On this course we will show you how to consult with your client, mix colours to enhance skin tone and the use of hot wax.
- Demonstrations of hair removal techniques to effectively design and define eyebrows according to your clients unique face shape.
- Lash and brow tinting, brow waxing, shaping and lightening practicals
- Full understanding of different hair removal techniques
- The skills and knowledge required to map, tint and shape brows
- Health and safety knowledge to carry out the service confidently
This course covers all the anatomy and physiology required for beauty treatments. Written to match the current national occupational standards, the workbook brings anatomy and physiology to life and covers exactly what you need to know.£115.20 £144.00