The administrator of this website is Sally Salon Services Limited (‘Sally’):
Sally Salon Services Ltd.
Bracknell RG12 1YQ
The processing of personal data is subject to the Data Protection Act 2018 and any other national laws.Cookies Settings
As administrator of this website, Sally makes use of so-called ‘cookies’. Cookies are unique extracts of information that are installed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They allow our website to recognize your web browser when you visit our website and thus improve your user experience. Cookies allow us to store certain usage information and to enable certain features on our website.
The cookies on your computer or mobile device are managed by your web browser (see below).
There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose they serve, their time of expiry (‘session’ and ‘persistent’ cookies) and their origin (‘first-party’ and ‘third-party’ cookies).
- Essential cookies are cookies that are strictly necessary to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
- Non-essential cookies are cookies that can be set for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They are not related to the mere technical support of the website. Cookies with statistical purposes allow us to check which pages of the website you visit, where your computer is localized etc. Cookies with social purposes allow the user to share the content of the visited website through social media directly to others. Cookies with targeting purposes allow a creation of your profile based on your surfing behavior so that the displayed advertisement will be adapted to your interests. Cookies with commercial purposes keep track of how many and which advertisements were displayed to a user.
- Session cookies contain information that is used within your current browser session. These cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser (or once your session ends). Most functional cookies are session cookies.
- Persistent cookies are used to store information between visits to the website. This data enables the website to recognise you as a returning visitor and therefore respond accordingly, for example by storing your language preferences. Persistent cookies have an expiration date written into their code and their duration can vary. Most non-functional cookies are persistent cookies.
- First-party cookies are set by our website directly (i.e., the website domain displayed in the address bar). They allow us to collect analytics data, remember language settings, and perform other useful functions that help provide a good user experience.
You can modify your preferences at any time via “Manage cookies.”
All common browsers allow you to define or indicate what cookies you allow in their settings or options:
Via your browser, you can view and delete the current cookies on your computer and/or mobile device and choose not to accept them in the future. If you cannot find these settings, you can consult the help function of your browser.