The date for returning unwanted Christmas gifts purchased between 1st October to 17th December 2020 will be extended until the 14th January 2021. All items purchased after the 17th December 2020 will be subject to our usual 30 day policy. The usual terms and conditions, including exclusions, as set out in our Returns and Exchange Policy will continue to apply. Please contact Customer Services for further details.
Please note: Once an order has been submitted it cannot be cancelled or amended.
How do I return my item?
- The product must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery to you.
- The products must be returned in their original condition, including outer packaging, unused and in perfect saleable condition.
- You should return the product at your own cost to the returns address. Ensure that the product arrives safely to us, we strongly recommend that you return the product to us by recorded post.
Products cannot be returned to our Sally Outlet store in BasingstokeVisit our Store Finder to search for your nearest store. You will need to present the product together with your delivery paperwork you have received with your delivery as proof of purchase.
The following items cannot be refunded:
- Any made-to-measure, custom-made, special order products or products supplied direct from the manufacturer (including furniture and equipment);
- Any product which has a security seal which you have opened or unsealed;
- Any product which, for hygiene purposes, cannot be returned which includes cosmetics, hairbrushes and combs, hair extensions and hair pieces, body jewellery, earrings or piercing tools, foot spas, scissors and blades and manicure/pedicure tools.
What if my product is faulty?
For full Terms & Conditions click here.