Shopping is now even more convenient! There are many benefits from using our Click &
- Available to collect next day from your nearest store (if placed by 4pm Mon-Fri)
- Choose from over 130 UK stores*
- Available on thousands of products*
- Free delivery when you spend over £30
*Click & Collect is available on selected products and in selected
stores, please check your options at the checkout.
Delivery Costs and Times
Click & Collect follows the stated lead times and delivery charges
outlined in the standard delivery policy. Click here to find out more.
How do I use Click & Collect?
- Place your order online. As part of the checkout process you will be offered the choice of
home delivery or Click & Collect (if available for the product you have selected). Simply
select one of your local stores, or enter a town or postcode for a choice of nearby stores that
offer this service. Please note, Click & Collect will only be available if all items in your
basket are available for this service.
- We will let you know when your order arrives in your chosen store. You will receive a 'ready
for collection' email.
- Head to store till point or speak to a member of staff to pick up your order.
Please note, once you have placed your order for Click & Collect, it
cannot be cancelled or amended.
How to collect your order ?
When you collect your order you must bring with you the order number
(included in your order confirmation email) and the name of the person who placed the order.
Where does my order come from?
Items are sent straight from our warehouse. This allows you to access
hundreds of products not stocked in your local store.
Collect within 7 days
Please collect your order within 7 days of receiving your ‘ready for
collection’ email. After this date, your order will be cancelled, your item(s) will be
returned to our warehouse and we will refund your purchase. Delivery charges paid by you will not
Not happy with your product?
Check out our Returns and Refunds Policy.