Manic Panic High Voltage Semi Permanent Hair Colour Cream - Manic Mixer/Pastel-izer
Delivery Lead Time: Available for next day delivery
- Mix with Manic Panic colours to create soft, on-trend pastel hues
- Lasts 4-6 weeks and fades gradually with each shampoo
- Conditioner based dye will add moisture, fill, and soften the hair
- Vegan formula with no harsh chemicals
Revolutionary award-wining Manic Mixer/Pastel-izer is formulated to mix with any High Voltage Classic or Amplified Manic Panic hair color to create pastel and custom shades.
High Voltage Semi-Permanent Classic Colours give you rich, bold and vibrant shades that last 4-6 weeks sometimes more, and fades gradually with shampooing. These electrifying shades are conditioner based dyes with restorative properties which fill, add moisture, and soften the hair. It s safe to mix Manic Panic hair colours to create custom shades making the possibilities of creations endless!
Manic Panic is a vegan based formula, meaning it contains no harsh chemicals (PPD, ammonia and paraben free) and will not harm the hair. Manic Panic hair colour is worn by the most glamorous of pop stars such as Katy Perry, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Cyndi Lauper and Nicki Minaj. Tested on celebrities, not animals.
Directions for Use
Pre-lighten hair to a light, even toned blonde. If you are going for a lighter colour or a pastel shade, it is essential to lighten the hair to a light blonde (level 10-12) and tone. Deeper shades may give stunning highlights to darker hair. Results vary from person-to-person and a test strip is always recommended prior to the full dying process.
1. Shampoo hair thoroughly using a deep cleansing shampoo. Rinse completely to remove all residues. There is no need to condition, Manic Panic Hair Color acts as a filler and will hydrate the hair as it processes. Blow dry completely.
2. Protect. Wear protective colouring gloves for application. Apply petroleum jelly around hair line and ears to prevent colour from staining skin.
3. Apply dye to dry hair. Empty your desired amount of dye into a plastic bowl. With the aid of a tint brush or a gloved hand, apply colour beginning from a half inch away from the scalp (to prevent staining) to the ends of the hair. Be sure to apply evenly to the hair strands.
4. Comb dye through hair until it becomes frothy. This indicates that it has been thoroughly distributed. Lighter shades of Manic Panic hair colour may require more combing to obtain maximum saturation.
5. Processing time: Leave colour on hair for at least 30 minutes. For resistant hair, it is advised to place a plastic cap on the hair, and leave on for 60 minutes or longer. Applying heat from a blow dryer for 5-10 minutes will intensify colour and help to open the cuticle of your hair shaft. This will allow Manic Panic hair colour to absorb better and last longer.
6. Rinse hair thoroughly in cool water, away from face, until the water runs clear.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oleyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Guar trimonium Chloride, Acetic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Read the reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet
We think you'll also love