Directions for Use
Step 1: Gather a strand of the clients hair.
Step 2: With your free hand, take a micro ring extensions and place the loop over your thumb and forefinger.
Step 3: Pull the natural hair through the plastic loop using your thumb and index finger.
Step 4: Hold the micro ring with one hand and the plastic loop with the other.
Step 5: Pull the plastic loop so that the natural hair begins threading through the micro ring.
Step 6: Pull the natural hair completely through the ring.
Step 7: Use the pliers to squeeze the ring shut. You need to squeeze quite firmly but is it not necessery to crush the ring closed. To much force can damage the ring and also the hair.
Step 8: Repeat Previous steps. You may place the extensions accordig to the persons head and hair type and the number of micro ring extension you intend to use.
Care tips to keep your hair extensions happy:
1. Brush them regularly: be gentle with your hair extensions as pulling will cause breakage, use a brush designed for hair extensions.
2. Wash them carefully: Comb to detangle with a wide toothed comb before washing . Carefully wash your hair extensions in warm water, use low pH shampoo, don t rub, twist or scrub the hair, then rinse it.
3. Conditioning for a good condition: Apply high quality conditioner to the hair extensions and leave 5-10 minutes before rinsing.
4. Dry with low heat.
5. Store them with love: preferably in an air-tight container big enough to accommodate them perfectly.
6. No oil: Do not use oil or oily hair care products on your hair as long as you wear hair extensions.