- Builds, extends and strengthens
- Use to add strength and length to natural nails or gel overlays, or sculpt using forms or tips
- Base and builder in a bottle formula
- Simple, easy and quick to apply for up to 21 days wear
- Available in 8 shades
Gellux Builder Gels are ideal to use on both natural nails, or for sculpting with nail forms or tips. On natural nails, they can be used to add strength and length, without the use of acrylic or hard gel. Alternatively, use with nail tips or forms to create enhancements.
The formula has base built-in for a quick, easy and simple application. Leave natural with one or layer with Gellux gel polish for more colour, easy soak-off removal with no damage.
For more information and inspiration including how-to videos, Click Here to read our guide.
Directions for Use
1. PREP PREP PREP! Ensure nails are prepped thoroughly!
2. Keep a margin of 1mm between product and nail walls.
3. If using builder gel to extend, build the arches in layers to create as much strength as possible.
4. For natural nail overlays, apply a thickish coat then turn the nail upside down to create the apex, turn the hand back over, wait for the gel to self level a little then cure.
5. With natural nail overlays, if built neatly and correctly there is no need to file and shape the nail, you can just go ahead and paint over with gellux, it lasts just as well.
6. To make soak-off easier, it's best to remove most of the bulk with a file before soaking.
DI-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Silica, BHT, CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide), CI 15880, CI 19140.
Warning: Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Can cause an allergic reaction. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY