- High definition, mirror like shine
- Hassle free - No LED or UV light needed
- Easy 3 step application
- Up to 10 days wear
- Removes like regular nail polish
OPI Infinite Shine provides the rich colour and lasting wear of gels in an easy-to-use nail lacquer system that produces high-definition, mirror-like shine for up to 10 days. No LED light curing or removal by soaking nails is needed. OPI Nail lacquers contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and each includes OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.
Infinite Shine has a 3 step system to ensure that application is fast and easy, creating a durable finish without staining nails. Apply one coat of the Infinite Shine Primer Base Coat, then apply two thin coats of the Infinite Shine lacquer. Finish with one coat of Infinite Shine Gloss Top Coat to create a durable finish that cures in natural light.
Directions for Use
Follow these steps for a mani that lasts:
1. Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer Base Coat to clean, dry nails with the cuticles pushed back.
2. Shake your Infinite Shine shade of choice before application to properly mix the pigment, (this will help avoid streakiness!).
3. Apply two thin coats of Infinite Shine to each nail. Brush some polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nails and help prevent chipping.
4. Lastly, apply one coat of Infinite Shine Gloss. Also cap the free edge with Infinite Shine Gloss.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, N-Butyl Alcohol, Diacetone Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Red 34 (Ci 15880), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Black 2 [Nano] (Ci 77266)
Product is classfied as a hazardous substance, highly flammable liquid and vapour. If product is swallowed, may cause nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea and central nervous system deprssion. Irritating to the eyes. May be irritating to skin in some senstive individuals. vapors of this product may be slightly irritating to the nose, throat and other tissues of the respiratory system.