Our best-selling styler is back and better than ever, now with even more styling possibilities! Featuring a ground-breaking automatic ceramic barrel, you can create three different types of curl at the touch of a button: on trend defined tight curls, natural regular curls or lasting loose waves. The Advanced Curl Management System automatically adjusts the central barrel, carefully controls the hair tension and precisely regulates the heat and time to create the "perfect curl", whichever mode you choose. Plus the curl chamber now has a larger capacity for styling bigger sections and even longer hair; delivering noticeably quicker results.
• Fully-automatic curl management system with three curling modes
• Simply press the curl mode selector to choose from tight curls, defined curls or loose curls
• 3 Heat settings: 230˚C, 200˚C, 180˚C
• Curl direction control
• Ceramic curl chamber
• Automatic shut off
• 2.8m Swivel cord
• 6 Month guarantee
• Plug the styler into a suitable mains socket
• Slide the temperature switch to the required heat setting
• The styler is ready for use when the on indicator light has stopped flashing
• Choose from one of the three style settings for the curl type required
• Select the curl direction by sliding the control to either position L, R or A
• Ensure hair is clean, dry and combed through
• Separate a section of hair that is no bigger than 3cm. When working with naturally curly or longer length hair, we advise you to use even smaller sections
• Position the styler where you want the curl to start. The hair section must be held straight, and placed neatly through the centre of the styler
• Once the hair is in place, let go of the hair section and close the handle to allow the hair to be automatically taken into the curl chamber
• The hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions to effortlessly form the curl
• If using the timer setting, the automatic beep indicator will start as soon as the handles are closed together. There will be a series of individual beeps. Hold the styler still with the handles closed together until the end of the individual beeps. There will then be four quick beeps in succession. This indicates that the time is up and you can remove the styler from the hair. NOTE: When the audio off setting is selected there will be no beep indicator. There will just be a warning beep at 15 seconds
• It is very important that you release the handles fully, and then gently pull the styler away from the head to free the hair and reveal the curl. NOTE: Always release the handles first to let the curl free.
Do not use this appliance in the bathroom or near water contained in basins, bathtubs or other vessels. Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids. Always inspect the appliance before use for noticeable signs of damage. Do not use if damaged or if the appliance has been dropped; in the event of damage discontinue use immediately. Do not leave the appliance unattended when switched on or plugged in. Do not use the appliance if the lead is damaged; in the event of lead damage discontinue use immediately. If the lead is damaged it must be replaced by the manufacturer. No repair must be attempted by the consumer. Do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface whilst in operation. Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin in particular the eyes/ears/face and neck. This appliance should not be used by adults with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or whose lack of experience and knowledge might cause a hazard, unless they have been correctly instructed to understand the safe use and hazards involved and are adequately supervised. Allow the appliance to cool before storing away. After use do not wrap the lead around the appliance as this may cause damage; instead coil loosely by the side of the appliance.