Important information: Exclusively available in store
- 100,000 RPM brushless DC motor for ultra-fast drying with significantly less noise
- Less than one-quarter of the weight of a typical professional AC motor
- Atmos Plus conditioning system to help combat frizz for sleek and shiny hair
- Hassle-free magnetic attachments: includes 2 x magnetic concentrators and 1 x magnetic deep bowl professional diffuser, larger than the previous Atmos Dry model
- Easy to use digital controls: 3 heat settings, 3 speed settings & cold shot
- Atmos Micro Filter: ultra fine 2-stage air filtration removes impurities
Ultra-Light. Ultra-Quiet. Incredibly Powerful. Experience the revolutionary Atmos range of dryers. The Atmos Dry has a 100,000 RPM brushless DC motor which has been expertly designed for ultra-fast drying with significantly less motor noise, allowing for a stress-free salon environment. Weighing a mere 350g, this digitally controlled 2000W dryer features 3 heats, 3 speeds and cold shot to vary your usage per hair type, coupled with the Atmos Plus Conditioning system to combat frizz and static. The dryer comes with a magnetic 6mm drying nozzle, an 8mm brush styling nozzle and a diffuser to volumise and promote natural curls. The dryers micro filter is washable and the heat-proof 3m cable comes with a cable-tidy and an EU converter plug.
Directions for Use
Plug it into the mains and turn the dryer on by using the "o/-" on/off switch on the handle (lowest singular button on handle). To increase/decrease the speed, use the "+" or "-" buttons (the lower of the two sets of buttons), until you reach the desired speed. The Atmos Dry has three speed options, of which will be shown by the light indicators on the handle above the buttons, making it easy to see which level you are using. To increase/decrease the heat, use the "+" or "-" buttons (the higher of the two sets of buttons), until you reach the desired heat. The Atmos Dry also has three heat options, of which will be shown by the light indicators on the handle above the buttons, making it easy to see which level you are using.