Republic of Ireland Update
We're pleased to announce that all stores are now offering a Call and Collect service.
Use our store finder page to find your local store and their telephone number. For opening times, please check with your local store.
Please do not visit a store without calling first, as you’ll need an appointment to collect your order.
Shopping safely in store when we reopen:
- Social distancing measures are in place to protect our staff and customers.
- We will be operating on a restrictive entry policy which means we are limiting the number of customers in stores, please be prepared to queue but we hope you won’t need to.
- Till screens will be in place.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in stores for our staff and customers.
- As Governments are making it mandatory in most regions for customers to wear face masks or coverings in shops, we would like to inform you that all our staff should wear a mask as well when there are customers in our stores. If you enter one of our stores without a mask please note that our store staff will politely remind you of the Government guidelines. All of our staff are aware of the exemptions regarding children under the age of 11 in the UK (13 in Republic of Ireland), or customers with breathing difficulties or disabilities.
We’re still here for you online