Our returns policy
Products are not supplied on a sale or return basis. If you’re unhappy with your purchase for any reason, our returns policy will apply.
Products must be returned to us within 30 days of either their delivery to you or their purchase in store.
The products must be returned in their original condition, including outer packaging, unused and in perfect saleable condition.
Certain products cannot be returned. These include:
- Made-to-measure or custom-made special order products, or products supplied direct from the manufacturer (including furniture and equipment)
- Products which have a security seal that have been opened or unsealed • ghd products • Products that, for hygiene purposes, cannot be returned.
- These include, but are not limited to, cosmetics, hairbrushes and combs, hair extensions and hairpieces, body jewellery, earrings or piercing tools, foot spas, scissors and blades and manicure/pedicure tools.
We require you to inform us of your wish to return a product. We will then issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number.
If you are returning your item because you have changed your mind, or the item is unsuitable, you will be required to return the product at your own cost to us. You are responsible for ensuring that the product arrives safely to us, so we strongly recommend that you return the product by recorded post. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to products whilst being returned to us. We can arrange collection from you but the costs will be deducted from any refund due.
Delivery charges paid by you are non-refundable. Products that are given free, as part of an offer, cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the full transaction is returned.
We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 10% of the refund, which will be deducted from the amount due.
We will refund you onto the same credit or debit card that was originally used by you to pay for the products. Processing a refund can take up to 21 days from receipt of the returned products.
What if my product is faulty?
Where products are proven to be faulty, we reserve the right to repair or replace the product, or to provide you with a refund, at our absolute discretion.
Any refund will include the price of the defective product, any applicable delivery charges paid by you, and your reasonable costs in returning the product to us. Please note, if you purchased several items in your original order, your delivery charge might still apply and will not necessarily be refunded.
You must contact our Returns Department within 30 days of receipt of the products if you wish to reject any products because they are faulty.
You can return the faulty product either to the Returns Address (above) or to one of our stores, unless you have used PayPal as your chosen payment method. PayPal Orders cannot be returned to our stores. Click here for the full list of all our stores.
Can I return my goods to store?
Yes, you can return a product to any of our stores free of charge if the original transaction was made in store or online with a credit or debit card. However, PayPal Orders cannot be returned to our stores.
You will need to present the product and your delivery paperwork as proof of purchase.
This option does not apply to large/bulky furniture or equipment. You will need to contact us directly to arrange a return.
Costs of returning an item to us
If you have paid by card you can return to any store free of charge. If you have paid via paypal, or wish to return the item to us directly please note you will need to cover the cost of postage to us. If the item is faulty we will refund all postage costs to you.
How to return an item
1. Ensure that you meet the conditions above and have checked the item condition.
2. Choose whether to return the item to store, if applicable, or to send your return back to our warehouse.
3. Complete the form on the link below to request authorisation to return your products to us.
4. We will email you within 2 working days to give you guidance on the next steps, as well as a Returns Authorisation Number.
Request a Return form Create Return