The Traditional Barbering course is the most thorough path to becoming a barber. Throughout the day, students will learn about the quintessentially British history of barbering and why it’s so important to give tribute to tradition.
- Practical session where students will practice scissor-over- comb techniques and perform a short clipper-comb taper cut
- The history of barbering
- Overview of cutting tools
- Cutting different shapes using traditional barbering techniques
- Learn how to carry out scissor-over-comb, layer-over-comb techniques, clipper-over comb, tapering and flat-top techniques
- Health and safety knowledge to carry out the service confidently
This trend led course brings bridal techniques in line with current trends and fashions. During the course you'll cover 5 key wedding looks including barrel curls, basket weaving, chignon shapes and bows, and master bridal and prom hair techniques includingthe application of hair ornamentation.£118.80