Manic Panic Classic is a range of semi-permanent hair dyes with electrifying effects. The vegan formula has been specially developed to condition as it colours. These vivid and arresting shades contain no harsh chemicals and are presented in a conditioner base, bringing restorative properties which fill, add moisture, and soften the hair. Tested on celebrities, not animals - this is the hair colour worn by Katy Perry, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Cyndi Lauper and Nicki Minaj.
Pack size 118ml. Colour: Vampire red supplied.
PPD-free, Paraben-free, Gluten-free, Ammonia-free, Resorcinol-free and Phthalate-free.
Directions for Use
Hair should be pre-lightened (bleached) to a pale blonde before colouring. When colour is applied to virgin (unprocessed/natural) hair, results will vary (according to hair texture and colour). This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes. If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
We recommend pre-lightening (bleaching) your hair to a level 9, or higher, for a true colour tone. Darker/warmer shades work best on hair that can only be lifted to a darker blonde shade. An even level 10 platinum blonde is required for all pastel shades.
1. Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
2. Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous and to remove excess water.
3. Apply Manic Panic Hair Colour.
4. Comb through the hair colour to make sure it is evenly applied and thoroughly saturated in your hair. It may become slightly frothy.
5. Cover hair with a plastic cap.
6. Use a hair dryer to apply heat to your hair for part of the processing time. This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair colour to better penetrate the hair strand.
7. Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
8. Towel and/or blow dry hair. Style as usual.
Maintain colour by washing with a sulfate-free colour safe shampoo & conditioner, using cool water. The more often you wash, the faster the colour will fade out.