How do I enrol for online training?
1. Purchase your course. You can browse all courses here.
2. You should receive email confirmation of your enrolment onto your course from the course provider (this should be within 48hrs of booking, excluding weekends & Bank Holidays).
3. For courses that include starter kits they will be posted out alongside an access code to the online learning platform by the provider. For all other courses your training provider will let you know when you will receive access to the pre-course work- it should be roughly a week before your course is due to begin.
4. Complete all your pre-course work: this will include reading material, video content, step by step tutorial videos and quiz assessments.
5. Attend your live webinar session
6. You will receive notification of your result and an accredited certificate when you pass your course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Course provider: Training solutions in hair
Please note courses by this provider are:
814144 Online trend bridal & event hair up course
814146 Online big bouncy blow-dry hair styling course
All students must be at least 18 years old.
All students are required to work on a human hair training head during the live practical session, no human model required. Please note if you are taking part in the online Balayage and Free hand hair colour course the training head used must be colour responsive.
Students are required to have access to their own professional tool kit and purchase any additional items required. Please note that some of the items may already be salon essentials so there is no need to purchase more if you already own them. A full kit list for each course can be found on the product page or is available on page 22 of the Prospectus available
Yes all pre-course work must be completed before attending the live webinar. You should receive access to the work via email a week before your live practical session with a guide of how long it should take to complete. If you haven't received the email (and it's not in your junk folder) we advise you to contact the course provider to check your details are correct.
If you need to change or cancel the date of your live webinar within 14 days of it taking place there will be a booking amendment charge of £20. If you are unable to attend due to legal restrictions as a result of the current pandemic or are unable to bring another person into your home as a result of COVID-19 or any other personal emergency out of your control, the course provider will try to offer you an alternative webinar date with the booking amendment charge waivered where possible.
After your webinar you will continue to have access to the various reference video tutorials via the online learning portal valid for 1 year.
Unfortunately due to the current climate we have no immediate plans to restart customer education in stores in order to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible. We will keep you as updated as possible with our plans and will take a lead from the accrediting bodies on how best to proceed with training.
Unfortunately this is not currently possible but we will keep you updated on when the service will be next available.
Yes, this is possible, please contact UKCustomerServices@uk.sallybeauty.com